The documents below are intended to be used as handouts at meetings or for quick knowledge updates on evidence-based education.
- Frequently Asked Questions About the BEE
- BEE flier (1-page) (HTML | PDF 323k)
- Evidence-Based Education Reform two-page brief (HTML | PDF 229k)
- Overcoming Obstacles to Adopting and Implementing Evidence-Based Practices two-page brief (HTML | PDF 165k)
- Standards for Research-Proven Programs (two-page checklist) (HTML | PDF 98k)
- Meta-Findings from the Best Evidence Encyclopedia (PowerPoint, 363k)
For additional information summarizing research on programs for children and youth, please see the following websites:
- What Works Clearinghouse: – https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc
- International Campbell Collaboration: – www.campbellcollaboration.org
- Social Programs that Work: – www.evidencebasedprograms.org
- Child Trends: – www.childtrends.org
- Promising Practices Network: – http://www.promisingpractices.net
- Blueprints for Violence Prevention: – www.colorado.edu/cspv/blueprints
Voices from the Field
This section includes interviews with education professionals describing their experience using research-proven education programs and practices in their schools or districts.